Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dance Party in Pat's room

Wednesday February 11, 2009
This morning, they removed mom's traych! To celebrate, they turned on the music. Mom danced (in her bed), the doctors danced, the nurses danced, other people's visitors came in to dance. =)

And again, in the grand scheme of their fantastic communication skills, no one called me.

Diane went to visit this afternoon so she called to tell me the good news. She also told me that the case worker said Mom might move tomorrow. I can't imagine how since she has a UTI still, and her creatinine is 3.5. Also, her calcium is elevated, so they are putting her on a medicine that might make the kidneys even worse. So I can't imagine they will move her yet... but we shall see!

Postnote - the picture is from Fairbanks, Alaska.

No comments: